Project HEAL was launched in Seattle in August 2019. Our volunteers cook and serve fresh, hot, nutritious, plant-based, homemade meals for several shelters in the greater Seattle region.
1.Sophia’s Way Women’s Day and Emergency Shelters in Bellevue
2. Sophia’s Way Women’s Shelter at Helen’s Place in Kirkland
3. Congregation for the Homeless Men’s Shelter in Bellevue
4. Seattle’s Gospel Union Men’s Shelter in Seattle
5. Hope Place Women’s Shelter in Seattle
6. Seattle’s Gospel Union Search & Rescue Team in Burien
7. North Bethlehem Day Center/Family Shelter
We like to involve kids in this work through our monthly sandwich services where we drop off 700 peanut butter and fresh fruit preserve sandwiches for the Seattle’s Gospel Union’s Search and Rescue team.
If you would like to join our work or have ideas please email us firstname.lastname@example.org