SHF sponsors and/or underwrites projects in non-profit hospitals in India with the goals of community driven care in helping people be healthy and productive.
In our partner hospitals and outreach programs, we touch a half million lives each year, enabling them to live healthy lives.
Thousands of people are touched by our health camps each year!
These are our currently active projects
|Wellness on Wheels|
|Healthy Eating and Living (HEAL)|
Take a minute (and we mean it – just one minute each!) to watch these videos to understand the impact of our work.
In our wellness on wheels program, our aims are
- bringing quality cancer care protocols to the grantee institution
- bringing cancer education to the patient population catered to by the grantee
- bringing screening and diagnostic expertise to the care providers at the grantee
In our prosthetic program, we aim to
- make people with physical disabilities (that can fixed with a prosthetic) productive and independent
- innovate and reduce the cost of prosthetics as we expand the program across the nation
- provide mobility aids to those that will benefit from it
In Project HEAL we aim to
- advocate for a healthy, wholesome plant-based diet for all
- provide a healthy, wholesome plant-based meal to the homeless
- provide care kits to those in need